Let our specialist age pension consultants assist you with your age pension entitlements
Claiming age pension can involve:
- Having to fill in many forms with 100’s of questions
- Several Visits to Centrelink Offices
- Waiting in long queues or spending hours on hold
- Taking many months to complete the process
- Any mistakes or lost forms can cause further delays
We can ease all your worries and offer you an age pension solution where you can cut all the hassle involved and let us do all the work so you can relax.
Get in touch with us today:
Why Choose Us?
- You get the pension you deserve
- We will take care of all the paperwork for you
- Minimise your visits to Centrelink offices
- Avoid getting in queues
- Flexible service hours to meet your schedule
- Dedicated team member to manage your application
- Simple process
- Locally based in Parramatta
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also.
*Hidden to keep first one closed*
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How much will I receive for my age pension?
This is something which is calculated for each individual person, as everyone’s age pension is different, and depends on a number of factors. Some common factors include:
- Your asset values
- Whether you have given financial gifts to family or friends
- Whether you have made any donations
- What income you already receive and from where
That is why it is so important it is calculated individually, as even Centrelink can make mistakes when calculating these things, no joke.
What is a good pension amount?
Your ideal pension amount is also different for each individual. Your goal pension should consider a number of factors:
- What expenses you will be paying for once you are retired
- What kind of lifestyle you want to live
A general rule of thumb the Australian government recommends, is that you will need two-thirds of your current income to maintain your retirement lifestyle.
When am I eligible for my Age Pension?
To be eligible for an Age Pension in Australia you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 66 and a half years of age
- Be an Australian resident that has lived in Australia for at least 10 years
- Meet the requirements of the Age Pension income and assets test
The income and assets test considers your relationship status, your current assets, debts and expenses, and calculates your maximum pension amount.
SMI Financial Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 92 154 155 307 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 47 097 797 049, AFSL 236523. Christopher Smith (478941) and SMI Financial Solutions Pty Ltd (418006) are authorised for Credit Services with outsource financial ACL384324. Infocus is not liable for any credit services provided by either entity. Information published on this website has been prepared for general information purposes only and not as specific advice to any particular person. Any advice is General Advice and does not take into account any person’s particular investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs. Before making an investment decision based on this advice you should consider, with or without the assistance of a qualified adviser, whether it is appropriate to your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
© 2021 by SMI Financial Solutions Pty Ltd.
Disclaimer: Your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.