Pre – Retirement
The 5-10 year pre-retirement plan is critical in determining what income you will receive in retirement. Working out whether you have saved enough for retirement, and if not, what you can do about it NOW. Some of the common questions I am asked are things like:
- Should I be paying more into superannuation or paying more off the house?
- What is the best way to structure my investments for retirement to maximise my Centrelink entitlement?
- Am I contributing enough to superannuation, and how much do I really need to fund my retirement?
- Is my superannuation invested in line with my retirement goals, do I need to take less risk as I get older?
- Are there any government incentives to help me bolster my retirement savings?
These are all important questions that need to be looked at to ensure you retire with the income you need.
Plan for your retirement as early as possible; SMI can help you implement an appropriate plan.
Contact SMI and secure your retirement income today and start crunching the numbers!
Pre – Retirement
SMI Financial Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 92 154 155 307 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 47 097 797 049, AFSL 236523. Christopher Smith (478941) and SMI Financial Solutions Pty Ltd (418006) are authorised for Credit Services with outsource financial ACL384324. Infocus is not liable for any credit services provided by either entity. Information published on this website has been prepared for general information purposes only and not as specific advice to any particular person. Any advice is General Advice and does not take into account any person’s particular investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs. Before making an investment decision based on this advice you should consider, with or without the assistance of a qualified adviser, whether it is appropriate to your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
© 2021 by SMI Financial Solutions Pty Ltd.
Disclaimer: Your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.