Post – Retirement
With the average time in retirement now around 35 years, how are you going to ensure that you receive the income that you need now and that the money lasts as long as you do?
Some of the most common questions or concerns people have in retirement are:
- How can I maximise my Centrelink benefits so I can afford my retirement?
- How long will my super last?
- Do I need to sell my family home to fund my retirement income?
- I need assistance with completing my age pension application, can you help me with this process?
- I am sick of waiting on hold with Centrelink, can you do it for me?
- Is my super safe, do I have too much invested in shares, and not enough in cash?
- I am tired of posting forms to Centrelink, or waiting in line at the counter and want a more personal service
If you also have these questions, please contact SMI today to have a chat about how we can help.
Get in touch with us today:
SMI Financial Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 92 154 155 307 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 47 097 797 049, AFSL 236523. Christopher Smith (478941) and SMI Financial Solutions Pty Ltd (418006) are authorised for Credit Services with outsource financial ACL384324. Infocus is not liable for any credit services provided by either entity. Information published on this website has been prepared for general information purposes only and not as specific advice to any particular person. Any advice is General Advice and does not take into account any person’s particular investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs. Before making an investment decision based on this advice you should consider, with or without the assistance of a qualified adviser, whether it is appropriate to your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
© 2021 by SMI Financial Solutions Pty Ltd.
Disclaimer: Your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.